Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 1998 17:49:54 EDT
From:      Tjglench@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can't load Aug 1998 BSD onto my machine

486DX2 80 MHz Chip on Elpina MB with bus speed set at 40 MHz and 48MB EDO
SIMMs.  Using NEC 2X CD Drive, I am unable to load anything beyond floppy boot
image.   After kernal setup I get "panic: vm_fault:  fault on nofault entry,
addr:f3185000."  The system then tries a key board reset boot, fails, notifys
it is trying a CPU shutdown and dies.  Trying a similar tack from the CD Drive
yields same error with an address of f3187000.  Is there some thing I forgot
to do? Or What else should I do?

Sinerely Tom Glenchur
tglenchu@tso.cin.ix.net