Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2006 12:35:28 +0200
From:      Bartosz Fabianowski <freebsd@chillt.de>
To:        NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lang/gcc41-withgcjawt does not actually work

> still its build is broken.
>
> do you know something about it?

I have never seen this error. Maybe it has something to do with the
question *when* to replace libtool? You probably copied the system
libtool to the two directories at the start of the build so that they
got used all the time. I do it differently. I let the build run until it
fails and only at that point replace the libtool executable that
produced an error.

Maybe this way, the libtool call that gave you an error got executed by
the system libtool for you but the built-in one for me? That might make
a difference... Other than that, I have absolutely no idea.

- Bartosz