Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:56:14 +0200
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE:RE: question not related to FreeBSD ( but please read it )

Thank you guys for your answers.
Mark , Rick , Kevin . It seems to me that you like this subject very much . I
can't find  other ways to explain why you sent me two copies of the same message
Kent wrote
>	The are two ways to start sfc. You can use start>run>sfc or you can run
>	"system information" from programs > accessories > tools > system
> 	information. Sfc is one of System information's Tool items.
One of the reasons for which I need to reinstall win98 is system information
itself: suddenly a few days ago it stopped working . I can run sfc from
start-run-sfc but since I don't know why the whole system information program
doesn't work I have no trust in using sfc

Best regards
MDG