Date:      Sun, 15 Jun 1997 00:28:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jeff Roberts <jroberts@ashland.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions Discussion List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   OT: FBSD:  FreeBSD T-shirts exist, no?

Howdy-ho, neighbors!

Please pardon my off-topic-ness, but I'm not sure where else to turn.
Does anyone sell FreeBSD T-shirts (or calendars, or action figures,
etc.)?  I was just thinking that some of the FBSD graphics (including
various FBSDaemons) that I've seen would lend themselves nicely to
T-shirts (this would
also aide immeasureably in way of advertising, especially in a world full
of people who think that Windows 95 is the only extant operating system).

And, since we're on the (off-) topic, has there ever been a FBSD graphics
contest on the Web to raise familiarity?

Thoughts?  Ideas?  Advice?

TIA,

Jeff

   jroberts@ashland.edu  >>>>  Jeff Roberts  <<<<  strider@acm.org