Date:      Sun, 22 Dec 2002 13:58:44 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Gernot A. Weber" <gernot@quantumnet.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup to RC2

Hi,

it's my first upgrade of a FreeBSD box. So I copied stable-supfile from
/usr/share/examples/cvsup to /etc/cvsup and changed the following line:

*default release=cvs tag=5.0-RC2

When I start cvsup /etc/cvsup it wants to delete all src files. Now I'm
not aware, whether it just wants to delete it and than get the new source
or it just doesn't find my changed tag. Did I get something wrong or is
this the right way to upgrade my box?

Thanks,

    Gernot

--