Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 2003 18:58:04 +0200
From:      Andreas Berg <andy@lightmagic.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using jailNG with 4.7R and the upcoming 4.8R

Greetings,

I'd like to use jailNG as described in the developers handbook Chapter
12.3. I downloaded the diff files available through the link there and
tried to apply them to my 4.7R kernel source, but several chunks of the
patch failed to apply correctly.

I'm wondering, are there up to date patches available for 4.7R and possibly
for the upcoming 4.8R too ?

I'm going to use two jails to set up two gateways on one computer and need
the jails to be able to access my NICs directly using PPPoE for my ADSL and
dhclient for my Ethernet connection and I hope that jailNG could do the
trick for me.

Any ideas ?

--
Andreas Berg
a n d y ( a t ) l i g h t m a g i c ( d o t ) n e t