Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:34:57 +1000
From:      Steven Honson <shonson@planetquake.com>
To:        Marc Silver <marcs@is.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The Complete FreeBSD Book Online

its in the book sub-directory on the cd, please note though that it is only
on the Official Walnut Creek CD's, its not on any of the LSL or other cheap
cd's around.
my advice is to buy the book, its well worth the money and is one of the
best computer books ive personaly ever had the pleasure of owning.
-Steven