Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:51:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ata driver (again)

The ata driver seems to be having problems staying in contact with my
disks again. Let me know what details are needed to fix the problem, and
I'll get in touch with you.

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|