Date:      Wed, 09 Mar 2011 21:05:25 +0100
From:      Michal Varga <varga.michal@gmail.com>
To:        miwi@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xorg-server 1.9.3 and 1.10.0

On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 03:11 +0800, Martin Wilke wrote:
> just for the record, i manage to get xorg-server 1.9.3 and 1.10.0 to work,
> also drm, and dri works very well,
>
> screens and logs gives here:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~miwi/xorg76/
>
> I'll cleanup all the mess and commit all stuff to the xorg-dev repo. Maybe
> someone have intressing
> to test it.
>
> - Martin

I'd be very interested in testing xorg-server 1.9+ with nvidia hardware,
thus drm/dri doesn't matter much for me, but please keep posting updates
about any further progress - up until now I was under general impression
that it's not even possible to run 1.9+ in the current state on FreeBSD.
If that's not the case, I'd be very happy to test anything you got.

m.

--
Michal Varga,
Stonehenge (Gmail account)