Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:43:24 -0400
From:      Paul Van Gurp <Paul.VanGurp@pwgsc.gc.ca>
To:        "'AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG'" <AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Adaptec scsi card

Hi.  I have recently installed Redhat 6.0 Linux on my system.  I am new to
the Linux OS and found the installation "interesting".  I now have
everything working as I want it.  I now want to install a scsi tape backup
drive.  I have an Adaptec 2920 scsi card and when I do an insmod aic7xxx it
installs the module and recognizes everything perfectly.  How do I get this
to remain in my configuration??  When I reboot, and do a dmesg, it says
there are no scsi devices detected.  What can I do??

Paul van Gurp