Date:      Mon, 09 Nov 1998 22:14:25 -0500
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3.0-RELEASE vs. 3.0-CURRENT

I've noticed that some of the updates that were mentioned on
the net have not made it into the 3.0-RELEASE CVS tree.  One
was tcp_input.c (I think, can't recall).

Anyhow, I've browsed the freebsd website, and cannot seem to
derive any information about what is different between 3.0 release
and current.

I've upgraded one of my machines to 3.0 for testing and regularly
check for updates.  But my CVS tag (per someone's suggestion)
is *default  tag=RELENG_3_0_0_RELEASE.

Thanks.