Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:51:59 +0800
From:      "Ronghua Sha" <goldluck@public.sta.net.cn>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

------=_NextPart_000_0CF0_01BDE170.CB6013A0

Dear Sir:
We are SHANGHAI GOLDLUCK NECKTIE CO.,LTD ,we have  visited your homepage =
and found your e-mail address. We can output 200,000 pcs neckties per =
months and have our patent product---=93new concept necktie=94, one =
special and lovely ties. We are professional at making mark ties, =
working ties and gift ties for big companies and have made group ties =
for UNITED AIRLINE, GOLDYEAR WHEEL, EAST AIRLINE etc. All the ties were =
handmade.
We would like to make to special order for your company. Kindly please =
view our homepage first and you can get to know our company well, thank =
you!=20
Best regards!              =20
Ronghua Sha  =20
http://www.goldluck.com
net shop:   http://www.newconcept-tiestore.com
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0CF0_01BDE170.CB6013A0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3D_autodetect_all" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3D=CB=CE=CC=E5 size=3D2><BR>Dear =
Sir:<BR>We are SHANGHAI=20
GOLDLUCK NECKTIE CO.,LTD ,we have&nbsp; visited your homepage and found =
your=20
e-mail address. We can output 200,000 pcs neckties per months and have =
our=20
patent product---&ldquo;new concept necktie&rdquo;, one special and =
lovely ties.=20
We are professional at making mark ties, working ties and gift ties for =
big=20
companies and have made group ties for UNITED AIRLINE, GOLDYEAR WHEEL, =
EAST=20
AIRLINE etc. All the ties were handmade.<BR>We would like to make to =
special=20
order for your company. Kindly please view our homepage first and you =
can get to=20
know our company well, thank you! <BR>Best=20
regards!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
<BR>Ronghua Sha&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.goldluck.com">http://www.goldluck.com</A><BR>net=20
shop:&nbsp;&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.newconcept-tiestore.com">http://www.newconcept-tiestor=
e.com</A><BR>&nbsp;<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0CF0_01BDE170.CB6013A0--