Date:      21 Jun 2000 00:09:02 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <current@FreeBSD.org>, FreeBSD Ports <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: make.conf fix

 * From: Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>

 * Hi -current and -ports,
 *
 * I've noticed something that seems to have been broken for a long time.
 * In etc/defaults/make.conf we have several MASTER_SITE_* variables which
 * reference "%SUBDIR%".  However, these variables do not work as expected.
 * So we must fix this discrepancy with the following patch.

 * -#MASTER_SITE_XCONTRIB=	ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/%SUBDIR%/
 * +#MASTER_SITE_XCONTRIB=	ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/${MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR}/

Waitaminit.  These are correct, please look at bsd.sites.mk.  What
makes you think they are not working?

Satoshi