Date:      Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:17:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Brown <mike@hyperreal.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sendmail: Djmy.domain not working after upgrade. FAQ?

After upgrading my FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE (September-ish) to FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE
(coupla days ago), which includes a more up-to-date version of sendmail, I am
no longer able to get the $j in my sendmail.cf to "work". That is, in my
sendmail.cf, I have

Djskew.org

so that the default for outgoing mail will be user@skew.org rather than the
canonical user@chilled.skew.org. This always worked in the past, but now,
even after editing /etc/mail/sendmail.cf and kill -HUP'ing the process, I
keep getting user@chilled.skew.org.

I poked around a bit for FAQs and mailing list postings, but couldn't find
anything about this. Where should I look next?

Thanks.

   - Mike