Date:      Tue, 17 Dec 2002 13:54:24 -0600
From:      "pura life CR" <puralifecr@hotmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   stderr redirection

(1) Hi, I would like to know how can I redirect stdin, stdout and/or stderr
from an interactive shell?

(2) I am confused, it's smthg like %du -a / | grep foo >2 /dev/null ?
In this case, I am looking for certain files and I dont want to view
annonying message such as "permised denied" so the goal is redirect stderr
to /dev/null, howto??.

regards,