Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:10:06 -0700
From:      Steve Kargl <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using rrestore with ssh?

Anyone have a tip on using rrestore with ssh instead
of the rexecd and rcmd facility?  My attempts at using
rrestore result in

dhcp-78-74:kargl[207] rrestore -x -b 64 -f troutmask:/dev/nsa0
Connection to troutmask.apl.washington.edu established.
IP_TOS:IPTOS_THROUGHPUT setsockopt: Operation not supported
TCP_NODELAY setsockopt: Operation not supported
rshd: Login incorrect.
Lost connection to remote host.
dhcp-78-74:kargl[208]

On troutmask, I have uncommented the appropriate inetd.conf
lines that should allow rmt, rdump, and rrestore to work.

--
Steve