Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:34:16 -0700
From:      "Derek J. Balling" <dballing@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS/LKM question

I have two boxes that I am trying to run 'nfsstat' on to get statistical
info from them. On one of them, it works fine, but on the other, if I run
nfsstat, I get:

$ nfsstat
nfsstat: sysctl: No such file or directory

I spoke to some people internally here who said it had to do with the fact
that on the second box, NFS is installed as an LKM, as opposed to being
part of the kernel itself.

It would seem obvious that "sysctl" is missing, except that it's not...

$ which sysctl
/sbin/sysctl

Is there any way to get nfsstat to work with it as an LKM? What part of the
big picture am I missing? :)

I tried looking in FAQ's, through the archives, and through Deja News, and
found no relevant connections...

Thanks in advance.