Date:      Tue, 04 Jul 2000 15:28:26 +0100
From:      openzero@bsdmail.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: install fails on 10.2 GB drive using 4.0

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Martin <bob@buckhorn.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 08:12:56 -0500
To: John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>

> Manually installing the label will solve the problem. The problem
> doesn't affect 3.2, 3.3 or 5.0, or Windows9x, all of which load without
> any problem.

Hm!
Well I use FreeBSD2.2.8 and FreeBSD-3.4-SecureBSD1.0
coz, FreeBSD can't find/or write the label.....

Hm,OK!
Can you tell me, how to write the label manually,
without an installed FreeBSD4.0?

Do you mean, FreeBSD-5.0-CURRENT doesn't have this
problem?
Im interested in the FreeBSD Toolkit from Walnut Creek!

thanx...

	(mfg Daniel Ridder from Germany)