Date:      Sat, 29 Nov 1997 00:25:34 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: On glquake and q2test

First we must take that little tiny step , try it out and once we
know that it works with other systems then I have to submit
my patches to the linux emulation layer maintainer -- I guess that
is Soren.
-----

If you have a Voodoo card , have a working sound card  and are running 3.0
-current then,
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/README.GLQUAKE

If you shall  decide to take the q2test mission , after:
./q2test
Waiting....

Hit Return , or q2test will wait for a long time for you to press
return --- this is the correct behavior of q2test -- don't ask
me why is doing that.

Wait a few seconds for the q2test console to come up

Then proceed to kill all the bad guys

This message will now self-destruct in 30 seconds.

	Have Fun Guys,
	Amancio