Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:05:52 -0700
From:      "Jeremy Buckner" <jeremy@cableaz.com>
To:        "Odhiambo Washington" <wash@wananchi.com>
Cc:        <isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CUSTOM BUILT SERVERS

I have all my people using a webmin interface www.webmin.com You can set permissions for your CSRs
and dictate what services they can control and how much control they have over each service. Setup
is a snap. It's GUI is viewable via a web browser and can even have IP access lists. Very secure
little program. Can update itself over the Internet too. It also supports pretty much all the
"major" services that run on FreeBSD including Qmail. There are tons of modules you can install.
Bottom line is that it has saved me lots of time not having to worry about what my people are
messing up on my babies....

Jeremy Buckner