Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:28:33 -0600
From:      Chad La Fara <chad_lafara@mmacmail.jccbi.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SMP Kernel

Help,

  I am trying to install the SMP kernel but have run into a problem. I
have followed all the steps in "Installing the FreeBSD SMP Kernel" but
have run into a problem on the "#make depend && make && make install"
step, it errors out with a "opt_smp.h: File not found". That file is
nowhere on the OS. I tried to make a mock file and receieved a bunch of
other errors relating to other header files which I can not find.
  Question: Where are the header files needed to compile the SMP Kernel?

Chad La Fara
chad_lafara@mmacmail.jccbi.gov