Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:49:23 -0400
From:      Greg Moncreaff <moncrg@bt340707.res.ray.com>
To:        Brendan Kosowski <brendan@bmk.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Multiport Serial Card

not sure about max speed,
but you could look at comtrol's rocketport
for async.

there is a driver for a russian board cronyx/sigma
that is a multiport sync that used the CD-2400 chip
SDL comm had a mutiport sync that used the same chips
but I don't think they make that board anymore,
you might look at their one of their newer boards.

let me know what you find, last time I searched there
were hardly any multiport (more than 2) sync boards for ISA/PCI bus
computers at all, much less with *BSD support...

Brendan Kosowski wrote:

> Does anyone know of an 8 port sync or async serial card that can handle
> speeds of 128k or higher and is supported by FreeBSD ( or has a driver for
> FreeBSD ).
>
> Thanks & Regards, Brendan...

-- Disclaimer: "this is my personal opinion and not that of my employer"
R:RSC:C3I:SEL:E3/USA:MA:01752-0388/+1.508.490.2048:fax 2086