Date:      Fri, 21 Apr 2000 13:03:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Isely <isely@enteract.com>
To:        Doug Ledford <dledford@redhat.com>
Cc:        Mike Isely <isely@pobox.com>, En azaz Csigas <nug@sch.bme.hu>, aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel2.2.15pre19 and aic-7770 problem

OK.  I'm still here.  Don't feel rushed on my account.  I am of course
very interested in getting this fixed, but it isn't killing me at the
moment (just delaying upgrading that machine's kernel for now).  As
always, please let me know what I can do to help.

  -Mike

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Doug Ledford wrote:

> Mike Isely wrote:
> >
> > This might be the same problem I have been having with my Adaptec 2842
> > controller (same aic7770 controller part).  Doug has been trying to fix
> > it (and I've been testing fixes), but as far as I know the problem is
> > still unfixed.  Try an unmodified 2.2.15pre12 kernel with its aic7xxx
> > driver.  I believe that was the last patch level that worked for me (it
> > might have actually been the pre13 patch; I have to go back and check).
>
> I was gone all the early part of this week and was tied up the latter half of
> last week.  I'm trying to get this problem sorted very shortly now.
>
> --
>
>  Doug Ledford <dledford@redhat.com>  http://people.redhat.com/dledford
>       Please check my web site for aic7xxx updates/answers before
>                       e-mailing me about problems

    POSITIVELY NO       |                             | 03 54 43 4D 75 E5 CC 92
 UNSOLICITED JUNK MAIL! |   isely @ pobox (dot) com   | 71 16 01 E2 B5 F5 C1 E8
                        |   (spam-foiling  address)   |