Date:      27 Apr 1999 00:16:46 +0200
From:      Eric Jacoboni <jaco@titine.fr.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup and refuse files ?

Hi,

I've looked in the handbook, the Complete FBSD without success... The
cvsup man page says that we can exclude files to download with a
so-called 'refuse' file.

Infortunately, my english is not perfect and i've trouble to well
understand how to use these refuse files... :(

For example, when i cvsup the docs, i would like to not download the
es/, ru/ and languages other than en/ (refuse es/ ru/ directories, in
fact).

Thanks in advance for any hint.