Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 00:04:30 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
To:        Gil Perez <gperez@easynet.fr>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: printcap

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997, Gil Perez wrote:

> I am trying now to build the printcap file.

OK.

> With RedHat Linux, no problem there was  some utilities
> to do that, create the filter for my HP Deskjet color.
>
> With FreeBSD, i am alone, and i cant do it.
>
> Could you help me ?

What are you attempting to accomplish?  Are you trying to get postscript
printing to work?  etc?

I'd suggest installing apsfilter, which should be in the ports tree under
'print'.  That will set you up for postscript and text printing.

Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo