Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:18:49 +0000
From:      Bright Sea <bs@www.transfar.com>
To:        Ben Smithurst <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why send me such a long e-mail(63161kb)?

Ben Smithurst wrote:

> > Does it means that there is someone
> > want to crash my mail  account? I really do not know why he
> > did that!!
>
> He didn't, at least, the copy of the message you quote below was nothing
> out of the ordinary. did it ever occur to you that it could be your setup
> at fault?

I  have joined the mailing list for about six  months.This things(mailing
big mail
to me) never occured before.

> (Why did you have to send this message to three different addresses
> belonging to Mike? wouldn't one have done?)

I only want to let the author of the message  know what happened quickly.

> > [208.214.165.156]) by
> >             hub.freebsd.org (8.8.8/8.8.8) with ESMTP id SAA1quately
> > dynamic,
> >             unfortunately.
>
> What the hell have you done to those headers? I'm afraid I won't take

> anyone at all seriously if they can't even quote a message properly.

No,I won't  send  him a  big file,nor do any bad things to him.
Since I like FreeBSD awfully, one  best wish of  mine is I wish
FreeBSD would be used by more and more people.
Didn't  you think so  ? : )

B.S. is the english name of mine.

P.H.J.