Date:      Wed, 17 May 1995 11:43:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ivan Lima <ivan@nauplius.rsmas.miami.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SNAP 950412 & 3com509

	Hi folks, I just upgraded to the SNAP 950412 to make the
system recognize my Colorado tape drive and it does now. But the
problem is that I can't ftp or connect to remote hosts. The e-mail and
connection to hosts in my site works fine. My ethernet board is a
3com509 and I read something in the newsgroup about problems with
SNAP-950412 and 3com509 boards. Does anyone know the solution for this
problem?

	Since I'm not a subscriber to questions-FreeBSD, I'd
appreciate if you would email your answers/suggestions directly to me.

Thanks a lot,

-ivan-
ivan@nauplius.rsams.miami.edu