Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 15:29:13 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        vance@usq.edu.au (Christopher JS Vance)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Secure mirror

#define quoting(Christopher JS Vance)
// Could we ask those mirrors where it's legal to mirror src-crypto and
// src-secure as well as the other stuff?  My cvsups to South Africa are
// almost always stillborn.

You may try to cvsup those from cvsup.br.freebsd.org, but I cannot
say it'll be faster.  :)

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br