Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:40:48 -0400
From:      "Dale Chulhan - \\" Away\ "" <dchulhan@uwi.tt>
To:        Iain Templeton <iaint@css.tuu.utas.edu.au>
Cc:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Question] X-Window Suport for AGP in 2.2.7 Dist.

Hey you guys ....

my original post pin pointed the dist of X that CAME with  ( the walnut
creek ) FBsd 2.2.7 .....

I was also basically asking if I just downloaded the server for the sis
.... if it would work off the bat or do I have to up grade tge rest of
xf,,e86??

eh?

--
This is a message from Dale E. Chulhan

I don't normally dig up in computing and email
on the weekend but you've made the exception list.

You will get better responses from me when I'm at
work usually Mon. to Thur. (Yes I don't work on
Fridays.) For the ultimate response time send email
to my pager ( if you know how ).