Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:17:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Heeeeeeeee's  Baaaaaaaaaaak!

After a long hiatus, during which he was brutally missed by
those of us with a shred of the sublime, we announce the
triumphant return (by way of an incorrect subscription request)
of our favorite engineer of daring-do!

Please put your hands together in a warm welcome for the ONE,
the ONLY, THEEEEEEEEE ...