Date:      Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:16:55 -0600
From:      "Long, Scott" <Scott_Long@btc.adaptec.com>
To:        "'Tim Kellers'" <timothyk@wallnet.com>, Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>, Scott Long <scottl@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Joseph Koenig <joe@jwebmedia.com>, freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Serious Problems with PERC3 Dual Channel and FreeBSD 4.3

What do you mean by the box wouldn't boot?  Did it panic/freeze/catch
fire/shoot death rays?  Is the problem related to the PERC controller?
Being this close to the release of 4.4, I'd like as much information as you
can quickly give me.

To answer the second part, we think that we have the issue resolved.  It was
a matter of using boot floppies and install CD of the correct version and
date.

Thanks.

Scott