Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:06:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jerry Bell <jerry@wally.bellnetworks.net>
To:        Sabre <sabre@sabre.dhs.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Logging activity on a FreeBSD router/firewall...

Probably the best way is to install Squid (from the ports directory) and
use the ACL's in Squid to limit which sites the users can go to.  Once you
have squid set up, configure IPFW to forward outbound port 80 connections
back through Squid. (see
http://www.bellnetworks.net/cs/showrec.php3?story_id=3 for an example of
the IPFW configuration)

Jerry