Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2007 13:46:19 -0800
From:      Josef Grosch <jgrosch@MooseRiver.com>
To:        "Reuben A. Popp" <rapopp@eastcentral.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best HBA cards to get?

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 09:24:59AM -0600, Reuben A. Popp wrote:
> Morning everyone :)
>=20
> I was curious if anyone could reccomend the best supported/stable HBA car=
ds=20
> available.  I've poked around a bit and found that there is support for t=
he=20
> Qlogic cards using isp(4), but that dosen't seem to cover most (if not al=
l)=20
> of their newer cards.  Anyone have a suggestion please?
>=20
> Thanks in advance=20
> Reuben A. Popp

We have had a lot of luck with the Qlogic HBA cards. We tried the LSI but
we could not get it to work correctly. Stick with the Qlogic.

Josef

--=20
Josef Grosch           | Another day closer to a | FreeBSD 6.2
jgrosch@MooseRiver.com |   Micro$oft free world  | Berkeley, Ca.

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+--