Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:28:28 -0700
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        crap@FreeBSD.ORG, tlambert2@mindspring.com, dave@jetcafe.org, Joshua Lee <yid@softhome.net>, "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

* De: John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org> [ Data: 2002-09-06 ]
	[ Subjecte: Re: Why did evolution fail? ]

> On 06-Sep-2002 Juli Mallett wrote:
> > * De: "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com> [ Data: 2002-09-05 ]
> >       [ Subjecte: Re: Why did evolution fail? ]
> >> So why are you attacking what my religion teaches?  Aren't you just
> >> being a little bit hypocritical?  Do you think that Christians just
> >> made up the doctrine of hell?  Where do you think it came from?  Did
> >
> > In ancient Hebrew tribal religion, there were two sects, one who worshipped
> > the god of death, one who worshipped the god of life.
>
> Do you have any references to support this claim?

Not currently, but they're out there.  Search around for papers on early
practices of penile worship, and circumcision, and you will find references
to the same groups, and it's easy to go from there.  Last time I read any
substantial writing on this topic was many months ago, when a friend was
doing a paper on said religions.
--
Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>       | FreeBSD: The Power To Serve
Will break world for fulltime employment. | finger jmallett@FreeBSD.org