Date:      Sun, 05 Nov 2000 13:39:29 +0000
From:      Rink Springer <rink@springer.cx>
To:        Sergey Babkin <babkin@bellatlantic.net>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KLD's on ISA bus: how?

Hi,

I'd like to point out that I'm writing a KLD driver, so the problem
shouldn't be in the kernel, correct?

For some reason, FreeBSD refuses to call my probe() thing. It does
identify() it, though.

Why is this? Aha.c does an ISA auto-detect, which I want to do too...
why does it work for AHA and not for me?

Help!

PS. I couldn't find a hints file or something, as someone pointed out...

Thanks!
--Rink