Date:      Mon, 19 Sep 2016 13:58:36 +0200
From:      JosC <bsdports@cloudzeeland.nl>
To:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Dehydrated

In een bericht van 17-9-2016 1:38:

> After switching from letsencrypt to dehydrated, the upgrade to the
> latest port version keeps appearing when running

Is solved - for some reason letsencrypts was still installed although it
didn't show in my pkg list. After deinstalling it an re-installing
dehydrated, it all works fine now.

Btw, can someone tell me what the logic is between the new name
dehydrated and its functionality (domain certification)? Don't see it
yet :-)

Best regards,
Jos Chrispijn