Date:      Tue, 3 Jul 2018 16:22:45 -0700
From:      "Simon J. Gerraty" <sjg@juniper.net>
To:        <cem@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <arch@freebsd.org>, "Stephen J. Kiernan" <stevek@freebsd.org>, <sjg@juniper.net>
Subject:   Re: Veriexec

> It's been two weeks since this went in broken.  What's the status?
> Has any progress been made on fixing the glaring issues?

The userland tool has been removed - so only the kernel bits remain,
no chance of anyone hurting themselves with it.

I've been working on tweaks to libve to make it suitable for use for a
new loader that can verify the manifest signatures.

Almost ready to start fitting all that into the new stand/ environment
as discussed with Warner a while back.

Work get's in the way sometimes.