Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:07:56 -0600
From:      "Richard H" <richh@hit.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   tech support

Hello, I hope this is the correct addy for tech questions.

1. When I try to run ppp it says the device cuaa1 is not configured, how do
I configure that?
2. When I run X windows it runs fine for about 5 - 10 min then crashed and
locks up the system. It could be partially caused by my graphics card
because its a Cirrus Logic 5486 AGP card and the card list doesn't have
that, so I had to use Cl 5464 which is the closes on the card list that they
have. Could that be the problem? if not where should I look?

thanks.
Richard