Date:      Wed, 28 Oct 2020 19:00:54 +0100
From:      Michael Gmelin <freebsd@grem.de>
To:        D'Arcy Cain <darcy@druid.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Bridge woes

> On 28. Oct 2020, at 18:10, D'Arcy Cain <darcy@druid.net> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BFOn 10/28/20 10:27 AM, Michael Gmelin wrote:
>> Can you (afford to) reboot the machine reliably? If so, schedule a reboot=
 using "shutdown -r +10" and then bring down the the interface to see if it m=
akes a difference.
>=20
> Nope.  No difference.

Did you flush caches on all equipment? In general, I would take a look at sw=
itches etc., but without being able to navigate the environment, it=E2=80=99=
s all speculation, maybe someone else can help you.

-m