Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 01:22:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        jim@blues.ghis.net
Cc:        obrien@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xchat & xchat-devel?

 * From: Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>

 * On Mon, 12 Jul 1999 at 01:04:58 -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
 * > > I'm working on updating the xchat port to the latest version (I'm the
 * >
 * > From ports/net/xchat/pkg/DESCR it looks like this is an IRC client.
 * > Guess we'll need to repository copy this to ports/irc/.
 *
 * It already is in ports/irc.  Should I go ahead with the -devel port or
 * just send the diffs to upgrade the existing one?

I think "xchat12" is better, I'm assuming that's going to eventually
replace the current xchat.  If that's ok for you, I'll do a repo copy.

-PW