Date:      03 Jul 2002 04:10:36 +0200
From:      Harald Schmalzbauer <Harald.Schmalzbauer@wearix.com>
To:        yds@CoolRat.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: courier-0.38.2

Hello dear maintainer,

I'm about to plan a new mail-server for our intranet so I looked around
and found that courier as the complete package would be very
interesting.
Thanks a lot for making it easy for the FreeBSD community to use this
software!
But I had a look at the courier pages and found that the latest release
is 0.39.1 and the CVSlog tells me that there was an interesting patch
for FreeBSD.
So my question is if you are about to upgrade the 0.38.2 port or perhaps
you are much too busy and I should be happy with that.
I had a look at your port and decided not to start compiling the recent
release natively. There seem to be quiet a few things to be watched out.
Too much for a nonprogrammer.

Best regards,

-Harry

--=20