Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 11:17:11 +0900 (JST)
From:      YoshikiSakai(FairComJAPAN) <yoshi@faircom.co.jp>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   New commercial vender.

To:   www@freebsd.org

Dear  Sir,

First of all,  we are the Database engine software company FairCom corporation
in the U.S.  I'm Yoshiki Sakai at FairCom Japan which is branch operated
entity of FairCom Corp. U.S.  I'm also in charge of R&D developing member
for our commercial product.

FairCom is well known to language C developer's community scince 1979.
We have products named c-tree Plus(R) which is language C ISAM handler
source code and client library for FairCom server.
FairCom serer is complete multi threaded database engien for c-tree Plus
based file.
We have been supporting extensive number of platforms for c-tree Plus
and FairCom servers.  (c-tree Plus is more than 100 and FairCom server
is 30 or more..)
Recently  we have successful FairCom server port on FreeBSD 2.2 platform.
It works very properly.

Alos, we have Java related product j-tree(tm) which is for FairCom server
interface for Java Applet.
Recently, JDK1.1 was avaialbe. So we started to port j-tree on FreeBSD.

At this moment our product is in R&D lab. Maybe next september, we will
put FreeBSD product on our regular commercial product line.

For more information about FairCom, visit   http://www.faircom.com
and  http://www.faircom.co.jp  (Japanese )

If you have any questions, please contact  Yoshiki Sakai  yoshi@faircom.co.jp
for more information.

In addition, our products are complete multi threaded.  FreeBSD does have
pthread library for threading.  However, it's not so well documented.

Please let me know,  proper information / documentation for  pthread.

Or who should I contact for FreeBSD  multi thread  issues.

( I found  some missing  functions in  /usr/src/lib/libc_r  )

Thanks in advance.
Yoshi

Yoshiki Sakai
Representative         FairCom JAPAN         E-mail:  yoshi@faircom.co.jp
                                            WWW: http://www.faircom.co.jp
R&D  senior engineer
Asia North pacific     FairCom Corporation

Disclaimer:  The information enclosed in this electronic mail message,
including any attachments, is the confidential property of FairCom
Corporation. All rights reserved under copyright and applicable laws.