Date:      Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:27:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      doug <doug@safeport.com>
To:        Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
Cc:        Drew Sanford <lauasanf@wilderness.dyn.dhs.org>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Error compiling kernel after cvsup

Your first email sorta implied you were doing thing in the wrong order
which should be:

	make buildworld
	make buildkernel KERNCONF=client
	make installkernel KERNCONF=client
	make installworld
        mergemaster
        reboot

If you are now sitting with a kernel and userland that do not match,
advise on get that back in sync needs to come from wiser heads than me.