Date:      Fri, 10 Aug 2007 10:10:10 +0100 (BST)
From:      Mo McRoberts <mo@nevali.net>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kern/115374: panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: e120d000

>Number:         115374
>Category:       kern
>Synopsis:       panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: e120d000
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD sol.nevali.net 6.2-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE-p6 #0: Sun Jul 15 18:39:11 BST 2007 root@sol.nevali.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SOL i386

Kernel panics on a regular basis with:

panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: e120d000

I must confess I don't know how to get more detailed information
on the problem. I remember reading a page a while ago with instructions,
but I can't locate it again.

I'm happy to provide more information if somebody can tell me how and what.
The machine is, however, situated several hundred miles away from me, so
anything requiring physical access is out of the question.

The panics are occurring at least once every 24h, sometimes more frequently.
Load patterns are variable but generally low.

>How-To-Repeat:
Unknown.
>Fix:
Unknown.