Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:18:42 +1000
From:      "Andrew Specht" <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
To:        "FreeBSD-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PPP question..... With an Observation

Everytime I get stuck with any subject concerning FreeBSD, i turn to this
mailing list for help and everytime I recieve many replies with different
solutions.  In my opinion this mailing list is one of the best support
mailing lists out there and ppl on it are always willing to help as long as
questions are asked politely :)

Regards

Andrew Specht
System Administrator / Internet Access Australia
andrew@iaccess.com.au
http://www.iaccess.com.au