Date:      Thu, 17 Mar 2016 18:40:38 +0000
From:      "oleastridqis@outlook.com" <oleastridqis@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw

Hey Syranger! My passion for life stems from being a healer and artist at h=
eart. I have healing hands and abilities, etc. And just beginning to realiz=
e this about myself. I am out there, need to be with someone that is also o=
ut there. I express myself through healing modalities, painting, drawing, a=
ny sort of of art, and cooking. I want something real and lasting. Of cours=
e I would prefer someone local, but I am willing to begin something with so=
meone far away, in another state etc. If a person is willing to relocate. O=
r long distance that's doable, if they are truly committed from the beginni=
ng. And they know they can do it. I want to find my one and only, so whatev=
er it takes. Please don't waste my time if you can't. I am committed and I =
know that it wouldn't be forever long distance if it truly lasts :) I have =
a huge heart, and I love to give. Are you ready for me? :-) Let's find out!=
 I need someone that will truly love and appreciate all of me for who I am.=
 I am also unique, loving, committed, shy, genuine, and quirky. have a huge=
 heart that I want to share with that someone special.

My profile and photos : http://sa57ytcd.evstratov-zoyaw67g.tumblr.com/

[Trip-A-Day Giveaway]BOOK TO WIN: Every day in March, someone will win a tr=
ip book your hotel on TripAdvisor to enter[http://static.tacdn.com/img2/ema=
il/giveaway2016/infov2.png]
[white ollie]
Not ready to book?
No rush. We've saved this trip in your cart so you can come back any time, =
compare prices, and complete your booking.
[close button]
[up arrow]
[Reviews of Hotels, Flights and Vacation Rentals]
Top notch - Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers

  *
  *   JOIN
  *   LOG IN
  *   $