Date:      Fri, 11 Apr 1997 03:27:04 -0400
From:      "David H. Rothman" <rothman@clark.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   That Wonderful Devil

Hi, I'd seen the wonderful devil.gif in a public domain area without
mention of FreeBSD, thought it was in the PD, and put it on my Web site.

Now I've discovered that you folks have been using it as a logo.

Is it okay for me to continue with devil.gif if I credit FreeBSD? I very
much assume so, given the philosophy of the organization. But I wanted to
check. If you'll identify the talented artist, I'll credit him or her.

Many thanks!

David Rothman, rothman@clark.net