Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 1995 13:15:47 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        hsu@freefall.freebsd.org (Jeffrey Hsu)
Cc:        terry@lambert.org, current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ufs_ihashget panic w/ NFS3

> 	What kind of ls? I need to know if you have an aliad for
> 	-F or are using a -l and thus whether you are hitting stat,
> 	lstat, or neither.
>
> OSF/1 3.4 /bin/usr/ls w/ no options or aliases.
>
> 	I have been unable to repeat the problem locally.
>
> Are you doing it using OSF/1 NFS3?

No.  I assume it's a V3 problem, then?

This is a bit more complicated; probably you'll have to get Doug
involved; I have only partial papers and some preliminary stuff
that I've had for forever for NFSV3.  I *don't* have the state
diagrams for everything, and it'd have to be a violation of state
on one end or the other.  8-(.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---