Date:      Tue, 04 Mar 2003 22:37:04 +0100
From:      Volker <Volker@VWSoft.com>
To:        Thomas Wintergerst <Thomas.Wintergerst@nord-com.net>
Cc:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>, freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: avm b1 fax?

Hi Thomas!

At 04.03.2003 22:03, Thomas Wintergerst wrote:
>Why do You mean, "having hylafax working under i4b" would not be a good
>solution?

huups.... I'm really sorry for writing things not very well.

No, I didn't say (and really didn't wanted to say) hylafax is a bad
solution. It's simple to install and administer but that's it. Many people
doesn't like it because of it's bad queue management. I never used hylafax
in a production environment recently but as I've been told when using it in
a company with some employees, everybody is able to view _any_ received fax
which is in the incoming queue.

One of my friends was asking me to write a better faxing solution (well...
one day I might even do that but it's not an actually planned project).

And yes of course you're right: Having hylafax (or even any faxing solution
working with i4b) would be great with FreeBSD and i4b.

I'll keep you posted.

Later,

Volker