Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:55:27 +0100
From:      Clement Laforet <sheepkiller@cultdeadsheep.org>
To:        richardcoleman@mindspring.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: small bug in apache2 port, patch included

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:30:29 -0500 (EST)
richardcoleman@mindspring.com wrote:

Hi Richard !

> Here is a small patch for the Makefile.modules in the FreeBSD apache2
> port.  Otherwise, the WITH_DBM option shown with "make show-options"
> does not match the Makefiles.

Thanks for the report ! I already fixed it in (future) PORTREVISION 2.

[to interested people]
I'll put online the next PORTREVISION for testers within few days.
It should fix coredump when mod_auth_ldap is used, better support for
slave ports (specially MPM ones), some typo fixes, maybe ports apr/pcre
support, apache expat version support and the possibilty for slave
ports to make a clean ./buildconf.

If you have feature requests, it's time to speak up.

clem